We are following CodeCanyon rules and regulation, so under this licenses you can only publish single product on play store. And you can't sell this source code anywhere. Please follow Standard Licenses: https://codecanyon.net/licenses/standard/
Step 1:- Select ‘Import Project’ option and find your “Prokit" Project and then click on and wait for the Gradle completion.
- Open res folder inside open all drawable folder and all mipmap folder and replace your background images and icons here.
- Open app strings.xml file and change your 'app_name' here
- Open font folder and change ttf file
- Open color.xml file and change colors
Now, click finish and wait for the Gradle compeletes
Now, run the project.
Many have question on their minds. How can i update existing code with new changes if future release will come?
No worries - We are provided documentation which help you to update new changes into existing source code.
Just go through this Update Existing Code documenation link.
Faced a problem? Need assistance with the product? No worries – our customer support team is always ready to help you.
- Support requests are being processed on business days from 9:00 to 18:00 (GMT +05.30) [generally] within 24h to 48h in the order they were received.
- We suggest, while our team reviews your support request, please read the documentation that comes in the zip file of Codecanyon. You can download it from ThemeForest: https://codecanyon.net/downloads
- We are in GMT+5:30 timezone. We address all the support queries 6 days weekly (Sunday off).
- If any support ticket has no response from the item owner for 7 days, the ticket will be considered closed. If you need further assistance you can create another ticket or drop us an email asking to re-open the ticket for you.
- Have pre-sales questions or concerns, please write to us via our website contact page
- If you like our product and support then please drop a rate and write a review at: https://codecanyon.net/downloads
Note: We have launched our support portal on Desky. Please raise a ticket here at https://iqonic.desky.support/
We are actively looking forward to your feedback in order to make our product more efficient for you. Thanks again!